Torque Gloves, Black
|Season:||Autunno Inverno 21/22|
|Unit of measurement:||PZ|
A durable, slim-fitting glove with a super-sticky palm, the Torque is the gold standard for drytooling and mixed cragging. The lightweight construction provides incredible sensitivity and dexterity for sending.
Built for high-end mixed climbing and gymnastic drytool routes, the Black Diamond Torque Glove features a super-sticky Slim-Stop palm and low-profile construction for unmatched grip and dexterity. The softshell fabric protects your hands from the elements while remaining highly breathable, and the soft tricot lining adds just enough warmth for the WI5 dagger hanging above the crux. The TPU knuckle and thumb patch protects against abrasion and an ice tool specific, pre-curved fit provides a secure grip. Our innovative "seamless pinky" construction, where we've removed the seam on the pommel side of the pinky, increases the level of comfort when hanging on your tool.
- Abrasion-resistant woven softshell
- Slip-Stop palm for unparalleled grip
- Laminated, brushed tricot lining
- Abrasion resistant TPU knuckle and thumb patch
- Seamless Pinky Construction
- Articulated neoprene cuff
- Hypalon hook-and-loop closure and carabiner clip loop
- Ice tool specific pre-curved fit and articulated fingers