- 16.03.2023 GERMANY
Shipped to whole Europe and the product arrived on time. everything is good. def. will buy again and recommend.
- 16.03.2023 (MI) ITALY
Articoli in ottimo stato, sconto impressionante, consegna in due giorni lavorativi. Notevole!
- 15.03.2023 (FRA) FRANCE
Excellente grazie mille
Casco Meteor - Rosso (S/M)
|Unit of measurement:||PZ|
|Availability:||Available (12 PZ)|
Lightweight helmet with enhanced protection for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring
Designed for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring, the METEOR helmet is lightweight and low-profile, with excellent ventilation, making it comfortable for both summer and winter use. The design provides greater coverage and enhanced head protection. METEOR is the first CE-certified ski touring helmet. The points for integration of ski goggles make it a thoughtfully styled helmet optimized for ski touring. This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine ski helmets.
Lightweight, low-profile, ventilated helmet:
- only 240 g
- low-profile design of the helmet achieved using In-Mold construction with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell
- large vents offer excellent air flow
- quality finish and a sleek design
- designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
Suited for ski touring:
- first CE-certified ski touring helmet
- optimal ventilation on both the ascent and descent. The helmet can be worn comfortably from the beginning to the end of an outing
- front of helmet is specifically designed for use with ski goggles
- rear elastic band is compatible with ski goggle headbands
- semi-rigid headband can be easily adjusted, even with gloves on
- two clips in front and a rear elastic band help the user secure a headlamp to the helmet
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077
standard for alpine skiing helmets.
Material(s): polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
Certification(s): CE EN 12492, CE casque de ski de randonnée, UIAA