- 16.03.2023 GERMANY
Shipped to whole Europe and the product arrived on time. everything is good. def. will buy again and recommend.
- 16.03.2023 (MI) ITALY
Articoli in ottimo stato, sconto impressionante, consegna in due giorni lavorativi. Notevole!
- 15.03.2023 (FRA) FRANCE
Excellente grazie mille
Rope Clamp Croll L
|Unit of measurement:||PZ|
|Availability:||Available (1 PZ)|
Chest rope clamp
Designed for rope ascents, the CROLL ventral rope clamp is simple to use, thanks to its pinch opening system, which is totally integrated in the clamp to avoid any involuntary snagging. The attachment holes ensure efficient positioning during ascents. It is available in two versions to adapt to different rope diameters.
Used with the ASCENSION handled rope clamp for rope
Simple to use, and effective:
- catch is opened by pinching for simple, quick manipulation The safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...) The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- lower hole is angled to keep the device flat
- upper hole for attaching a SECUR shoulder strap to keep the rope clamp in position
Available in two versions:
- CROLL S: compact and lightweight rope clamp. This version has a rope channel that is reinforced with stainless steel, for very harsh environments
- CROLL L: rope clamp with wide rope channel for excellent fluidity during ascents
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use