Durable and very versatile, the BOREO helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both compact and head-covering. Protection against lateral, front and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
- hard outer shell is impact and scratch resistant for optimal durability
- hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
Head-covering design for optimal protection against lateral, front and rear impact:
- carries Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION product label
- head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers reinforced protection
Versatile, for a variety of activities:
- suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- four clips for headlamp attachment
- compatible with the VIZION eye shield
Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner,
expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA