- 19.09.2023 (TO) ITALY
Bshop una garanzia come sempre!
- 16.09.2023 (CR) ITALY
Spedizione supersonica! Ottimo prodotto. Bshop sempre al top! Bravi.
- 13.09.2023 (SO) ITALY
Sempre al TOP!!!! Precisi......Veloci...........affidabili........AAA
|Unit of measurement:||PZ|
|Availability:||Available (2 PZ)|
The Ski Track is a two-part telescoping aluminum alloy pole designed for ski mountaineering.
- Two-part telescoping aluminum alloy poles for ski mountaineering and other winter activities
- Main grip is ergonomic for exceptional comfort and performance
- Long extension of grip material down the shaft for choking up on the poles on steep terrain
- Fast clip adjustable wrist loops are differentiated for right and left hands for optimal comfort and are easy to adjust while moving
- Adjustment is managed with an aluminum alloy clip that is easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Adjustable from 83 to 140 cm
- Carbide tip is uniquely designed to ensure great grip even on slippery surfaces
- Unique ‘tilting wheel’ basket tilts to create the best angle for maximum contact with the snow
- Rubber tip protectors included
The Ski Track is a two-part telescoping aluminum alloy pole designed for ski mountaineering. Adjustable from 83 to 140 cm with an aluminum alloy clip that is easy to operate while wearing gloves. The grip is designed for maximum comfort and a long extension of grip material allows skiers to choke up on the poles on steep terrain. The wrist loops are ergonomic with neoprene reinforcements for extra comfort. The tip is carbide for the best strength and durability and has been designed to ensure maximum grip on slippery surfaces. The unique ‘tilting wheel’ basket tilts to create the best angle for the maximum surface area contact with the snow for extra stability in deep snow on different angles.