Atlantic Duvet, Marrone
|Unit of measurement:||PZ|
Unisex down padded jacket with hood in nylon Pertex fabric with
a DWR treatment. Hem, cuffs and hood complete with elastic piping.
Ideal for various outdoor and leisure activities.
Weight: gr 580
- Unisex down padded jacket with hood in nylon Pertex fabric with a DWR treatment
- Nylon Pertex Quantum® lining with a DWR treatment
- Inner yoke in double polyester thermal fleece
- Visible quilting padded with Primaloft® Down Blend insulation
- Sides, back of the sleeves, shoulders, hood and neck with 60g polypropylene and polyester Celliant® synthetic padding
- Centre front, hand pockets and inner right pocket with zip
- Inner left breast fabric pocket with Velcro fastening
- Hem, cuffs and hood complete with elastic piping
- Ideal for various outdoor and leisure activities
PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO: products with PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO technology, incorporating an ultra-fine coating with an extremely long-lasting structure. This layer is so fine it adds very little weight, and does not affect the softness of the fabric. Good windproof and waterproof (>600 mm water column) properties and high breathability (>7,000 g/sqm/24h). Dry and comfortable to the touch and extremely compressible, guarantees maximum comfort and insulation. Excellent abrasion resistance and protection from external humidity and rain: the fabric does not get wet, and dries quickly thanks to the particular DWR water repellent coating, even after numerous washes. Developed for use in extreme conditions.
Synthetic padding composed by Polyester Celliant® and
PolypropileneCelliant Heat insulation is the new standard in
innovation and performance-setting the bar for breathability,
thermoregulation and warmth-to-weight ratio.Celliant Heat is
powered by thermo-reactive minerals that convert body heat into IR
energy. An extensive development by leading experts in medicine and
science has resulted in a proprietary fiber that is loaded with a
potent mix of thermoreactive minerals. Powered by our own
metabolism, it is more hybrid engine that textile. It recycles and
converts radiant body heat in to something that gives the body a
boost-infrared energy. Specific weight of Polypropylene is lowest
in his class. Lighter than all the other fi bers, the garments are
warm but lighter. The micro-network of internal air pockets ensures
the fabric remains windproof, very soft and very compressible. This
innovative material is highly breathable and quick drying.
PRIMALOFT® DOWN BLEND: This patented fusion of PrimaLoft® ultra-fine fibers and premium quality European water-repellent down is manufactured in an environmentally and socially responsible way, free of fluorocarbons.A patent-pending hybrid of PrimaLoft® ultra-fine denier fibers (36,8%) and premium quality European down (63,2%)
- PrimaLoft® Down Blend provides performance in wet conditions. Water resistant technology allows for all the thermal benefits of down with lasting wet-weather protection from the elements that dries quickly.
- Ultimate thermal efficiency and warmth to weight ratio of down
- PrimaLoft® Down Blend dries 4X faster than untreated down• The warmth and water repellency features of PrimaLoft® Down Blend are excellent even after 10X launderings• High loft product with the luxurious feel of high-quality down
- Excellent compressibility – similar to 100% down
PERTEX® QUANTUM: products with PERTEX QUANTUM® technology are ultra-light, with optimal strength to weight ratio. Soft as silk, extremely compressible, with excellent abrasion resistance and protection from external moisture, wind and rain: the fabric does not get wet and dries quickly, thanks to the particular DWR water-repellent finish, which guarantees lasting performance, even after numerous washes.