Evoque Pants, Nero/Verde Acido (9040) (US S)
|Season:||Autunno Inverno 19/20|
|Unit of measurement:||PZ|
|Availability:||Available (1 PZ)|
Long unisex trousers in nylon Thermolite fabric with a DWR
treatment featuring a brushed interior. The perfect trousers for
ski mountaineering, climbing and outdoor sports in cold climates.
Weight: gr 420
- Long unisex trousers in nylon Thermolite fabric with a DWR treatment featuring a brushed interior
- Knee and seat patches in four-way stretch nylon fabric that is brushed on the interior
- Yoke, small pocket and right side in jersey nylon fabric with UV protection treatment
- Waistband with inner elastic, external drawstring and stopper to adjust and a fly with zip
- Hand pockets and small back right pocket with zip
- Partially elasticated hems with zipped gussets
- The perfect trousers for ski mountaineering, climbing and
outdoor sports in cold climates
Comfortable, all-way stretch, high-performance fabric with water-repellent finish. Brushed on the inside for comfortable warmth and good insulation, heat regulation by Polyester Thermolite® hollow-core yarns. High breathability and excellent pilling resistance.
All-way stretch technical jersey. The special Eco-Keramic
printing makes the fabric very compact, with excellent abrasion and
mechanical resistance that prevents chaffing. The structure of the
fabric wicks sweat away from the body quickly where it can
evaporate more easily. Treated for maximum UV Protection,
4-way stretch Polyamide fabric with water-repellent treatment. Excellent tear and abrasion resistance. Extremely comfortable next to the skin thanks to the double weave construction, slightly brushed on the back.