Vertigo Pants, Nero/Verde Acido (9040) (EU XL)
|Season:||Autunno Inverno 20/21|
|Unit of measurement:||PZ|
|Availability:||Available (1 PZ)|
Climbing - Mountaineering
Trekking - Travelling
• Men's trousers
• Nylon Thermolite fabric with DWR treatment featuring a brushed interior
• Contrasting nylon detail
• Knee patches in stretch nylon/Kevlar® that features tear and abrasion resistance
• Partial polyester lining
• Pull-on style stretch waistband with adjustable drawcord and fly
• Hand pockets and back pocket with zip
• Adjustable hem with zipped gussets
• The ideal garment for ski mountaineering, mountaineering and outdoor sports
• Weight: 0.49 kg
Thermolite: comfortable and high-performance fabric (270 g/m²) with multi-directional stretch and a water-repellent finish. Brushed on the inside for thermal comfort, good insulation and heat regulation thanks to the hollow polyester Thermolite® fibres. High breathability and excellent pilling resistance. ANTIUV: UPF50+.
Strong Kevlar stretch WR: 4-way stretch Ripstop fabric (240 g/m²) with a water-repellent coating for quick drying, maximum breathability and lasting performance. Made of stretch polyamide with Lycra® and Kevlar® to boost the mechanical resistance. Extremely comfortable and abrasion resistant, it offers excellent tear resistance. ANTIUV: UPF50+.
Stretch light: weft-stretch polyamide fabric (168 g/m²) with a water-repellent coating. Very light and compact, it is pleasant and cool to the touch with excellent mechanical resistance. The fabric does not absorb water and dries quickly, even after numerous washes. ANTIUV: UPF50+.